background

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Scrapper's Delights Inspiration

Hello, crafty friends!


Scrapper's Delights wants to share some inspiration with you today and crated this fun project that I hope will inspire you!!  This is from a fun and versatile release of coloring stickers! My youngest daughter loves Unicorns and I thought this one 
would be perfect for her!


Image:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Elf:
Skin
E11, E00
Hat and clohes:
E09, R29, R27, R24, BG18, BG15, BG13, YR23, E23
C3, C1, 0
Unicorn:
C3, C1, 0, RV17, RV14, RV13, BG18, BG15, BG13, YR23

Clouds:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Metal Dies:
Sizzix, Punch and Craft Paper

I hope you like my project and I hope to see you subscribe and follow my future posts for more tutorials, projects and coloring fun!


Other Challenges I am entering my project:





2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute! Thank you for entering the Paper Nest Dolls challenge! Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...